All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


SOTW: Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

Well it's Monday and for the first time in a while that means a new song of the week. I've been pacing through the same musical furrows lately so I wasn't very inspired to share anything. But recently I've been turned on to some new stuff so I'll be posting something for all of you for at least a few more weeks now.

This week's offering is Fleet Foxes' White Winter Hymnal.



After much prodding and encouragement from my friends who are hip to the music world I checked out Fleet Foxes. I was pleasantly surprised. I picked this song to share because simply put it's beautiful. The video for it is thoughtful and well done, worth a couple of replays.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment