All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Word On The Street: Stir on Hot Air Balloons and TWSS

So Stir and I were out for a tempo ride and a hot air balloon lands in the field next to us. While being aware of the benefits of maintaining a high heartrate and wattage through the tempo section we were like "dude, it's a hot air balloon" and decided to stop and take a picture. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to get a pic of it on the ground but here it is:


Stir then hits me with this gem:

You know what's hilarious? The Hindenburg. I mean who thought of that shit? Let's fill this with explosive gas and fly it across the ocean."

On our way home we stopped by TNT to say what up to TWSS at the track. Everyone was looking strong finishing up some 400s. As we sat there watching Stir hits me with the phrase he Ryan has probably been silently been waiting to hear since he started our "club":

"So, is this what she said?"

Yes Stir, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment