All I want to do is drink beer and train like an animal.
- Rod Dixon

I'm feeling rough. I'm feeling raw. I'm in the prime of my life.
- MGMT


The Lifestyle: Spring Break Day -1

T minus 15 hours. I haven't packed shit and I'm still at work but Tank and I did just buy $60 worth of beer. Here is the list of things I need to pack and/or buy tomorrow morning minus about 10 items I forgot.

My favorite items:
  • Toofbrush
  • Whiskey
  • Flannel
  • Knife
  • Rope
  • Flask
  • Matches
Git 'er done!

Man, it's going to be a great week.

Posted via email from alcovia's posterous

2 comments:

  1. I ran across some interesting news I thought you might be interested in re: DOT's new policy on bicycle and pedestrian accommodation regulation and recommendations.

    http://www.bicyclinginfo.org/

    http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/environment/bikeped/policy_accom.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have all the Spring Break essentials covered: duct tape, whiskey, matches, and Dr. K.

    ReplyDelete